with Jennifer Collins
The course is primarily for teens aged 15-17 to develop the skills needed to become a safe and responsible driver on our roads and meets Georgia’s Joshua’s Law requirements.
All students 15-17 years old are required to complete the Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP) through their high school, and also obtain their learner’s permit before registering with Columbus Tech.
This course is appropriate for anyone who is learning to drive, regardless of age. Learner drivers 18 years old or more are NOT required to provide ADAP and School Attendance certifications. They are NOT eligible to apply for the Georgia Drivers' Education Grant Scholarship.
- Parent-Child Orientation (for 15-17 year olds)
- Managing Risk When Driving
- Traffic Laws
- The Effects of Alcohol and Other Drugs on Driving
- The Effects of Distractions, and Drowsiness on Driving
- Adverse Driving Conditions and Emergencies
- 6 Hours Behind-the-Wheel with a Certified Instructor
For more info, call us at 706-649-1403